Go to GALLERY to see photos many new projects completed. I have been SO BUSY recently, that adding new images has not been top priority. Yet, take a look here and there to see what's new. Thanks!
CAVIS combination switch restored. This is more typical of Fiats than the Vitaloni units I restore for Ferrari. This one fits Fiat Dino.
Rolls Royce Oil Cooler Hoses. Even the steel lines here are newly mandrel bent. We copied the originals that were damaged in a collision
Alfa Washer Fluid Tank. The original plastic was "crystallized" it was so bad! After repairs in Methacrylate Plastic, the entire unit was coated in clear synthetic rubberized coating to give it original look and feel.
Sun Roof Cable Repair. Die cast Zinc alloy can be difficult to weld and retain strength. That is why the pieces were laced with stainless steel wire under the weld.
Style is style
Magneti Marelli alternator brush holder recast.
Alfa Romeo window crank knobs. I now have a mold. High temperature urethane "Task 8" used.
Spark Plug connectors. These are actually cast around Bosch VW connectors--to get the hardware inside, and have the 1938 BMW exterior.
Ignition key and tumbler, Datsun Roadster 2000
Turn signal switch, 1969 Thunderbird having sequential rear signal lamps. Plastic shrinks in time. Through rivets loosen and lose conductivity. Soldering can be tricky.
Ferrari column switches. Here are 4 more of several hundred that I have restored.